Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dowel Jig
Matthias Wandel on woodgears.ca
Homemade dowel jig fabricated from hardwood and incorporating tapered through holes. A chisel clamped at an angle to the block serves to shape the drill-turned dowel blanks.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
- How to Make Biggest Super Powerfu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!