Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dowel Jig
Matthias Wandel on woodgears.ca
Homemade dowel jig fabricated from hardwood and incorporating tapered through holes. A chisel clamped at an angle to the block serves to shape the drill-turned dowel blanks.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!