Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dowel Maker
Matthias Wandel on youtu.be
Homemade dowel maker consisting of a maple block drilled to the desired dowel size. The dowel blank is fashioned from square stock on a table saw, then mounted in a drill, spun in the predrilled hole, and shaped to its final contour by a wood chisel clamped to the maple block.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!