Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Doweling Jig
Woodsmithtips on woodsmithtips.com
Homemade doweling jig intended to facilitate the process of drilling centered holes for dowel joints. Fashioned from hardwood, drilled with common dowel sizes, and incorporating a pair of pivoting fences to center it on the workpiece.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!