Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Doweling Jig
Woodsmithtips on woodsmithtips.com
Homemade doweling jig intended to facilitate the process of drilling centered holes for dowel joints. Fashioned from hardwood, drilled with common dowel sizes, and incorporating a pair of pivoting fences to center it on the workpiece.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!