Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Draw Bar Wrench
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade draw bar wrench consisting of a section of slotted copper press fit to a modified open end wrench. Stored between uses in a socket bolted to the mill head.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!