Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Draw Bar Wrench
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade draw bar wrench consisting of a section of slotted copper press fit to a modified open end wrench. Stored between uses in a socket bolted to the mill head.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!