Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Draw Dies
metalman on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade draw dies for fabricating the drip rail for a '32 Ford. The basic premise and technique at work here can be readily adapted to other applications.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!