Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drawbar Stop
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade drawbar stop for a lathe consisting of a collar enabling the drawbar to be easily removed, while, itself, being retained in the bushing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!