Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drawbar Wrench and Hammer
Jose Rivera on chaski.org
Homemade drawbar wrench and hammer featuring a brass head and intended for use with a Clausing mill. Brass head is slotted to fit the wrench; a set screw serves to tighten the assembly.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!