Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dremel Belt Sander
Tuomas on homemadetools.net
Homemade Dremel belt sander constructed from surplus tubing, steel plate, springs, a homemade pulley, and skateboard wheels.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dice Twist Bottle Opener with Skull
- Manual, hot forging . Forging a d...
- Above ground French drain river l...
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!