Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dremel Carver/Duplicator
Adran on instructables.com
Homemade Dremel carver/duplicator fabricated from wood and intended to copy a shape by means of tracing it with a pin on one end and simultaneously carving with a Dremel on the other side.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- [Portuguese] - Sistema para remot...
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
- Two cylinders, four pistons
- The Saga that is my Conquest mini...
- Tool Post for H.F. 9" X 20" Lathe
- SPLINE WEIGHT
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!