Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dremel Carver/Duplicator
Adran on instructables.com
Homemade Dremel carver/duplicator fabricated from wood and intended to copy a shape by means of tracing it with a pin on one end and simultaneously carving with a Dremel on the other side.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Multi-Angle Magnetic Hand Saw Guide
- Not just another machinist jack
- simple oil filter wrench in a cup
- Hand Tapper or Hand Hammer
- Easy mill vise squaring- Set it o...
- The gentle way to loosen stuck pi...
- How to build a propane burner?
- Lathe Parting Tool Spring Type To...
- Lathe Form Tool Spring Tool Holder
- Mill Tramming tool aid
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!