Homemade Dremel Index Table
rgsparber on homemadetools.net
Homemade Dremel index table constructed from a copper clad board, locator pins, and a perforated board. Ensures proper location of holes to be drilled when using a rotary tool.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- MAGNET LEVITATION EXPERIMENT
- A small Hydraulic Lift I made
- MD-80 deploying thrust reversers ...
- Guys, we need a challenge - weldi...
- Burn staining floor with a propan...
- Pool noodle car hail protection -...
- Machining a bangle - GIF
- When you're a fast shifter - GIF
- Table Saw Drill Holder Stand
- Restoration Old Wrench and built ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!