Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dremel Table Mount
Doc on kramerville.net
Homemade Dremel table mount constructed from two pieces of Lexan and a plastic vitamin bottle. The bottle mouth fits the rotary tool snugly and the stick-on plastic feet prevent the mount from slipping.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!