Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dremel Table Saw Upgrades
Dave Ayers on daveayers.com
Homemade Dremel table saw upgraded with Micro-Mark 'Accuriser' kit. Features a sliding table fashioned from acrylic. Blade control knob replaced with a crank handle for ease of operation.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!