Homemade Dribble Bar
Techno Mole on the-shed-and-beyond.blogspot.com
Homemade dribble bar constructed from PVC pipe, a T-fitting, and wooden plugs. Intended as a watering can attachment.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
- Aviation-inspired dashboard - photo
- 17,000-ton forging press - video
- Electro-etching Metal Using a Sti...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!