Homemade Drill Clamp/Vise
peterd51 on mig-welding.co.uk
Drill press vise mounted on the work table with homemade wing nuts and wing bolts. Wing-nuts are fabricated by welding the nuts to 1" tubes. Rods welded to the sides of the tubes serve as the 'wings'. Small metal bars are welded to the bolt heads to form wing bolts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!