Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Clamp/Vise
peterd51 on mig-welding.co.uk
Drill press vise mounted on the work table with homemade wing nuts and wing bolts. Wing-nuts are fabricated by welding the nuts to 1" tubes. Rods welded to the sides of the tubes serve as the 'wings'. Small metal bars are welded to the bolt heads to form wing bolts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!