Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Clamp/Vise
peterd51 on mig-welding.co.uk
Drill press vise mounted on the work table with homemade wing nuts and wing bolts. Wing-nuts are fabricated by welding the nuts to 1" tubes. Rods welded to the sides of the tubes serve as the 'wings'. Small metal bars are welded to the bolt heads to form wing bolts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!