Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Guide
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade drill guide intended adapt a power drill for utilization with a wood turning lathe. Capable of creating an unlimited variety of hole shapes in stock for the purpose of creative inlay work.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!