Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Guide
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade drill guide intended adapt a power drill for utilization with a wood turning lathe. Capable of creating an unlimited variety of hole shapes in stock for the purpose of creative inlay work.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!