Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Jig
Jim Rizzo on streetrodderweb.com
Homemade drill jig for bar stock and tubing. Two sections of angle iron are welded point to point. Relief hole is drilled at the center of the jig to clear the drill bit. Workpiece is secured via a single trimmed clamp welded to the jig.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!