Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Jig
Jim Rizzo on streetrodderweb.com
Homemade drill jig for bar stock and tubing. Two sections of angle iron are welded point to point. Relief hole is drilled at the center of the jig to clear the drill bit. Workpiece is secured via a single trimmed clamp welded to the jig.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
- Bed dancing hydraulic trucks - GI...
- One-man off-grid log cabin build ...
- Dice Twist Bottle Opener with Skull
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!