Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Jig
Jim Rizzo on streetrodderweb.com
Homemade drill jig for bar stock and tubing. Two sections of angle iron are welded point to point. Relief hole is drilled at the center of the jig to clear the drill bit. Workpiece is secured via a single trimmed clamp welded to the jig.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!