Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Leverage Tool
refinery mike on chaski.org
Homemade drill leverage tool fashioned from aluminum and incorporating a bar and hook arrangement. Utilized as a means of adding sufficient leverage to enable a handheld drill to create 13/16" holes in steel I-beams.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!