Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Adaptor
RobbieKnobbie on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
A homemade adaptor for mounting a drill press on a lathe. A T-slot is fixed underneath the angle plate. Knuckle is modified to accept 5/8-11 bolts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!