Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press and Planer Cart
TelescopeMaker on lumberjocks.com
Homemade drill press and planer cart constructed from 3/4" cabinet-grade plywood. The planer cabinet has a flip down door to support the tool and a drawer has been added to provide extra storage space. The entire assembly rolls on 3" casters.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Manufacturing a curling stone fro...
- 6 way Dover blade conversion ques...
- Retratable internal external scre...
- ER32 collet trays, hook spanners ...
- Rotary table/Deving head
- Copper soft jaw faces for lathe c...
- Cooling system for dril lpress
- Sherline 2K Mill Base and Electri...
- Very poor mans cnc setup
- Belt Sander
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!