Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press and Planer Cart
TelescopeMaker on lumberjocks.com
Homemade drill press and planer cart constructed from 3/4" cabinet-grade plywood. The planer cabinet has a flip down door to support the tool and a drawer has been added to provide extra storage space. The entire assembly rolls on 3" casters.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
- Cessna clips car while landing - ...
- DIY Miter Saw (Homemade Miter Saw)
- Table Saw Blade Gauge
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!