Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press and Planer Cart
TelescopeMaker on lumberjocks.com
Homemade drill press and planer cart constructed from 3/4" cabinet-grade plywood. The planer cabinet has a flip down door to support the tool and a drawer has been added to provide extra storage space. The entire assembly rolls on 3" casters.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!