Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Cabinet
peterbb on lumberjocks.com
Homemade cabinet also intended to function as a benchtop drill press and vise stand. Fabricated from 3/4" Baltic birch plywood, drawer size was optimized to fit a socket set.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Air powered pneumatic can crusher
- Using a friction clutched tapping...
- Restore throatless shear
- Miniature punch press - video
- Automated tool chuck tool
- GoPro Hero 5 Protective Lens Repl...
- torch for metal melting foundry
- Split die setup
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!