Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Cabinet
peterbb on lumberjocks.com
Homemade cabinet also intended to function as a benchtop drill press and vise stand. Fabricated from 3/4" Baltic birch plywood, drawer size was optimized to fit a socket set.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!