Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Fence
lilredex on garagejournal.com
Homemade drill press fence constructed from angle iron, a carriage bolt, and a nut with a pipe and handle welded to it.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
- A small mandrel for turning large...
- 16 Best Woodturning Tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!