Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Hold Down Clamp
AJswoodshop on lumberjocks.com
Homemade drill press hold down clamp intended to attach to the table via the integral T-tracks. Constructed from threaded rod, a T-bolt, wood, and nuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
- Topside Mechanic Creeper
- Small angle drill press
- Tile leveling clips - GIF
- Close up slitting saw arbor
- 41 interesting vise patents - dra...
- Electric guitar hard tail cover
- BRIDGE THREADED INSERT REMOVAL TO...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!