Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Modification
kiefer on lumberjocks.com
Homemade modification for a woodworking drill press consisting of cutting down the column to facilitate more convenient access. The cut off section was welded back to the column at an offset intended to increase the swing from 13 to 21 inches.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!