Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Modification
kiefer on lumberjocks.com
Homemade modification for a woodworking drill press consisting of cutting down the column to facilitate more convenient access. The cut off section was welded back to the column at an offset intended to increase the swing from 13 to 21 inches.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!