Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Restoration
rossbotics on homemadetools.net
Homemade drill press restoration constructed from replacing the bearings, filling in cracks in the castings, and replacing the handles, knobs, and center idler pulley.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Curved barrels for firearms
- Valve spring tool
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!