Homemade Drill Press Rotor Spindle
retiredgentleman on xs650.com
Homemade drill press rotor spindle mount intended to facilitate the process of attaching a motorcycle brake rotor to a drill press. Press is spun at 300 rpm to aid in removing remove rotor gouges with sandpaper. Constructed from metal plate, a partially threaded steel rod, and a pair of nuts and bolts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Old Bench Grinder Restoration | ...
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!