Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Rotor Spindle
retiredgentleman on xs650.com
Homemade drill press rotor spindle mount intended to facilitate the process of attaching a motorcycle brake rotor to a drill press. Press is spun at 300 rpm to aid in removing remove rotor gouges with sandpaper. Constructed from metal plate, a partially threaded steel rod, and a pair of nuts and bolts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!