Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Rotor Spindle
retiredgentleman on xs650.com
Homemade drill press rotor spindle mount intended to facilitate the process of attaching a motorcycle brake rotor to a drill press. Press is spun at 300 rpm to aid in removing remove rotor gouges with sandpaper. Constructed from metal plate, a partially threaded steel rod, and a pair of nuts and bolts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!