Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Rotor Spindle
retiredgentleman on xs650.com
Homemade drill press rotor spindle mount intended to facilitate the process of attaching a motorcycle brake rotor to a drill press. Press is spun at 300 rpm to aid in removing remove rotor gouges with sandpaper. Constructed from metal plate, a partially threaded steel rod, and a pair of nuts and bolts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!