Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Speed Reducer
Art Youngquist on green-trust.org
Homemade drill press speed reducer consisting of a mandrel with a 4-step cone pulley on one end and a 12" pulley on the other. Depending on how the cone pulleys are belted, drill speed is either reduced or increased.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
- Tool for stroll, walking ostrich,...
- Mill Tram
- Work Table for Bench Saw
- Giant gearshaft being quenched - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!