Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Speed Reducer
Art Youngquist on green-trust.org
Homemade drill press speed reducer consisting of a mandrel with a 4-step cone pulley on one end and a 12" pulley on the other. Depending on how the cone pulleys are belted, drill speed is either reduced or increased.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
- A small mandrel for turning large...
- 16 Best Woodturning Tools
- DRO Print Hanger
- Commercial version of brianhw's h...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!