Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Stand
Jak Flash on offroadfabnet.com
Table/stand designed to support a light industrial drill press. Fabricated from 1-inch square tubing. Top is 3/4-inch plywood. Incorporates leg levelers and shelving to hold small parts bins.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!