Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Stand
Jak Flash on offroadfabnet.com
Table/stand designed to support a light industrial drill press. Fabricated from 1-inch square tubing. Top is 3/4-inch plywood. Incorporates leg levelers and shelving to hold small parts bins.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!