Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Support Bracket
richgreer on lumberjocks.com
Homemade support bracket for a drill press fashioned from wood and serving to anchor the tool's head assembly to the wall. A pair of bolts attach the drill press to the bracket, which can be removed for repositioning.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!