Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Table
Francis Coppage on lumberjocks.com
Homemade drill press table constructed from a 1-1/4" MDF spacer and a 16"x30"x1-1/4" top laminated with 1/4" hardboard.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Small workshop pc cooling improve...
- looking for propane burner plans ...
- video of electromechanical musica...
- Pulling a boat through locks GIF
- Lombard steam log hauler
- Right angle clamping jigs
- Welding a cast iron hydraulic valve
- 1920s airplane wing walking
- Wheelchair climbing stairs GIF
- Gantry Style CNC Router Part 5 L@@K
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!