Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Table Clamps
Christophe Mineau on homemadetools.net
Homemade drill press table clamps constructed from wood, threaded rod, and wing nuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!