Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Valve Spring Compressor
DustyRags on advrider.com
Homemade drill press valve spring compressor consisting of a short length of PVC pipe secured in the chuck. A third of the PVC pipe has been removed to facilitate access to the valve keepers. Wood blocks enable to correct positioning of the head.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!