Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Valve Spring Compressor
DustyRags on advrider.com
Homemade drill press valve spring compressor consisting of a short length of PVC pipe secured in the chuck. A third of the PVC pipe has been removed to facilitate access to the valve keepers. Wood blocks enable to correct positioning of the head.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!