Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Vise Modification
platypus20 on chaski.org
Homemade drill press vise modification consisting of placing tapered pins into 3/16" holes drilled in the vise jaws. Pins enable round workpieces to be secured.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!