Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Vise Modification
platypus20 on chaski.org
Homemade drill press vise modification consisting of placing tapered pins into 3/16" holes drilled in the vise jaws. Pins enable round workpieces to be secured.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!