Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill-Vise Milling Unit
Homemade drill-vise milling unit for a small lathe. Unit is capable of being swiveled to facilitate angular milling. Vise is mounted on the cross slide through a disk/pad machined from cold rolled steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage Style Screwdriver
- Homemade Portable Mortiser (simil...
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!