Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill-Vise Milling Unit
Homemade drill-vise milling unit for a small lathe. Unit is capable of being swiveled to facilitate angular milling. Vise is mounted on the cross slide through a disk/pad machined from cold rolled steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- POWERFUL Table Saw Machine - Mite...
- How To Make Powerful Drill Press ...
- How to make a Hot Wire Foam Cutter
- A quick idea of how to make a cut...
- Honey in zero gravity - GIF
- Amp Meter and storage in a Jar
- Powered Lathe Slotter Build
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!