Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drilling Alignment Jig
naughtyboy on homemadetools.net
Homemade drilling alignment jig adapted from a surplus mountain bike wheel hub and incorporating a matching pin. The 4mm disc enables accurate alignment of brake disc mounting holes for drilling trike axles.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!