Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade DRO Accuracy Checking Procedure
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade DRO accuracy checking procedure entailing the use of a 1-2-3 block and a gauge block. 1-2-3 block is squared to the axis of travel, the DRO is touched to the end of the gauge block and zeroed, then touched to the 1-2-3 block. When the needle zeros, the DRO should match the gauge block length.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
- Drill bit web thinning.
- Titanic's steam engine - photo
- Homemade Bandsaw out of metal
- Bandsaw hitting a nail - GIF
- HDD leather case
- How electrical cables are made - ...
- Anti-distraction helmet - photo
- Security Bit Set Torx Star hex etc
- Thick wire rope break test - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!