Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade DRO Accuracy Checking Procedure
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade DRO accuracy checking procedure entailing the use of a 1-2-3 block and a gauge block. 1-2-3 block is squared to the axis of travel, the DRO is touched to the end of the gauge block and zeroed, then touched to the 1-2-3 block. When the needle zeros, the DRO should match the gauge block length.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!