Homemade DRO Accuracy Checking Procedure
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade DRO accuracy checking procedure entailing the use of a 1-2-3 block and a gauge block. 1-2-3 block is squared to the axis of travel, the DRO is touched to the end of the gauge block and zeroed, then touched to the 1-2-3 block. When the needle zeros, the DRO should match the gauge block length.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!