Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade DRO Accuracy Checking Procedure
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade DRO accuracy checking procedure entailing the use of a 1-2-3 block and a gauge block. 1-2-3 block is squared to the axis of travel, the DRO is touched to the end of the gauge block and zeroed, then touched to the 1-2-3 block. When the needle zeros, the DRO should match the gauge block length.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!