Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade DRO Accuracy Checking Procedure
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade DRO accuracy checking procedure entailing the use of a 1-2-3 block and a gauge block. 1-2-3 block is squared to the axis of travel, the DRO is touched to the end of the gauge block and zeroed, then touched to the 1-2-3 block. When the needle zeros, the DRO should match the gauge block length.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!