Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade DRO Scales on a 6x26 Mill
gimbal on gimbal.com.au
Homemade DRO scales mounted on each axis of a 6x26 mill to measure travel. Scales are attached via brackets and their cables protected with plastic sheathing. Aluminum angles serve to protect the DROs from swarf and coolant.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!