Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade DRO Scales on a 6x26 Mill
gimbal on gimbal.com.au
Homemade DRO scales mounted on each axis of a 6x26 mill to measure travel. Scales are attached via brackets and their cables protected with plastic sheathing. Aluminum angles serve to protect the DROs from swarf and coolant.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!