Homemade DRO Scales on a 6x26 Mill
gimbal on gimbal.com.au
Homemade DRO scales mounted on each axis of a 6x26 mill to measure travel. Scales are attached via brackets and their cables protected with plastic sheathing. Aluminum angles serve to protect the DROs from swarf and coolant.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!