Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drum Sander
Ryan Bruzan on cherrywoodcustom.me
Homemade drum sander constructed from lumber, bearings, pillow blocks, and an electric motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Two Re-purposed Asian Lathes
- Help Much Appreciated!
- Curved barrels for firearms
- Valve spring tool
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!