Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drum Sander
Ray Lanham on woodcentral.com
Homemade drum sander constructed from a commercial V-drum sander kit, lumber, and plywood. Powered by a 2 HP 3450 RPM motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Magnetic V-block auxiliary vise jaw
- Truss failure - video
- SB lathe reverse tumbler mod.
- Making parts for my first stick w...
- Christmas tree shearing tools - G...
- Tractor Brush/Tree Grapple
- DIY Portable Generator EZ Lift Sy...
- War trains - photos
- 1950s double-engined Fordson trac...
- Blank gear Arbor with draw bar.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!