Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dry Blast Cabinet
jhe.1973 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade dry blast cabinet fabricated from 0.116" steel sheets. Working area is 48" x 36" x 29". Unit stands at 63 1/2" inches and features a water filter in-line with the vacuum.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!