Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dry Blast Cabinet
jhe.1973 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade dry blast cabinet fabricated from 0.116" steel sheets. Working area is 48" x 36" x 29". Unit stands at 63 1/2" inches and features a water filter in-line with the vacuum.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!