Homemade Drying Rack
Powless Design on homemadetools.net
Homemade drying rack constructed from wood, dowels, and OSB. Attached to the ceiling with gate hinges and pulley-mounted, it is raised via drill-powered boat winch. Features 24 slots on 3" spacing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!