Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade DRZ400 Flywheel Holder
E.Marquez on thumpertalk.com
Homemade DRZ400 flywheel holder consisting of a modified box wrench intended to fit the flywheel's hex casting. Fashioned by heating a 26mm box wrench with a torch and bending it to the necessary angles.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!