Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade DRZ400 Flywheel Holder
E.Marquez on thumpertalk.com
Homemade DRZ400 flywheel holder consisting of a modified box wrench intended to fit the flywheel's hex casting. Fashioned by heating a 26mm box wrench with a torch and bending it to the necessary angles.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!