Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dual-Duty Bench Vise
PaBull on lumberjocks.com
Homemade dual-duty bench vise consisting of a woodworking side mount vise utilized to secure a metal benchtop vise. Benchtop unit is mounted to a 2x8 and 2x6 assembly. Wooden soft jaws are attached to the bench vise with neodymium magnets.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!