Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dual Mirror Drilling Guide
kentdvm on instructables.com
Homemade dual mirror drilling guide utilizing a pair of mirrors fixed at right angles. Intended to enable the operator to observe the angle of the drill bit from multiple directions, thereby simplifying the process of producing a vertical hole.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!