Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dual-Orientation Belt Grinder
digr on shopfloortalk.com
Homemade dual-orientation belt grinder fabricated from steel. Utilizes a 2 X 48 inch belt and pivots to facilitate use in both the vertical and horizontal orientations.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!