Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dual Router Station
Koa on lumberjocks.com
Homemade dual router station constructed from spruce 2x4s and 3/4" birch plywood. Features a melamine top. Intended as a means of avoiding repetitive setup operations during cabinet production.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!