Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dual Router Station
Koa on lumberjocks.com
Homemade dual router station constructed from spruce 2x4s and 3/4" birch plywood. Features a melamine top. Intended as a means of avoiding repetitive setup operations during cabinet production.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!