Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dust Collection Fence Attachment
shipwright on lumberjocks.com
Homemade dust collection fence attachment for a table saw-mounted router. Constructed from wood, it is clamped to the table saw fence and connected to a vacuum source.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!