Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dust Collection System
RadBear on instructables.com
Homemade dust collection system constructed from a large plastic container, a coffee can, a vacuum cleaner nozzle attachment, a sink drain pipe, a pair of rubber gloves, hose clamps, plexiglass, scrap metal, and rubber gasket material.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!