Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dust Collection System
RadBear on instructables.com
Homemade dust collection system constructed from a large plastic container, a coffee can, a vacuum cleaner nozzle attachment, a sink drain pipe, a pair of rubber gloves, hose clamps, plexiglass, scrap metal, and rubber gasket material.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!