Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dust Collection System
RadBear on instructables.com
Homemade dust collection system constructed from a large plastic container, a coffee can, a vacuum cleaner nozzle attachment, a sink drain pipe, a pair of rubber gloves, hose clamps, plexiglass, scrap metal, and rubber gasket material.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
- Rock grinder heavy equipment - GIF
- 2016 NASA Marshall Space Flight C...
- Twist drill spreading guard.
- Made a lamp..
- Quenching an enormous gear - GIF
- Cycle thread taps & dies
- Trillion-year gear reduction kine...
- Two-headed fire truck - photo
- Heavy lifting dollies from gas bo...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!