Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dust Collector
Dan Sherman on dans-hobbies.com
Homemade dust collector constructed from a garbage can, 1/4" hardboard, 3/4" MDF, and a 4" elbow. Powered by a Harbor Freight Mini Dust Collector motor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!