Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dust Collector
Tadatoshi Manabe on manabe.o.oo7.jp
Homemade dust collector featuring an infrared remote controller. Constructed from steel cans, flexible hose, and sheetmetal. Equipped with an 18 cu.ft/min axial flow fan.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- make a Monitor Stand
- Making steel balls for large bear...
- Aluminum and log tables - photos
- Drone changing a lightbulb - GIF
- Chinese street surveillance softw...
- Drill press chuck extension
- [Portuguese] - Sistema para remot...
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!