Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dust Extractor
ranald on homemadetools.net
Homemade dust extractor constructed from masonite, a surplus drum, flexible pipe, and PVC. Mounted on a surplus pallet with wheels for mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- How cable drums are made - video
- Fish net cleaning ROV - video
- Boeing 720 controlled impact demo...
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
- Drill Press Centers...Align spind...
- Ink Transfer
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!